SO4959 : Grange Court, Leominster

taken 7 years ago, near to Leominster, Herefordshire, Great Britain

Grange Court, Leominster
Grange Court, Leominster
The former Town Hall, erected by John Abel in 1633 at the junction of High Street and Broad Street. It was moved here in 1855 and converted into a Victorian home. Now being refurbished by owners Herefordshire Council, much of the 19th century work is about to be ripped out, much to the chagrin of the Victorian Society.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Pankhurst and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO4959, 310 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 18 April, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 11 July, 2010
Category
Town Hall (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 499 592 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:13.7551N 2:44.0524W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 499 592
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 46 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register