SJ2893 : Harrison Drive - the old Derby baths now an 'eaterie'

taken 13 years ago, near to New Brighton, Wirral, Great Britain

Harrison Drive - the old Derby baths now an 'eaterie'
Harrison Drive - the old Derby baths now an 'eaterie'
The Harrison Drive Baths were opened on 8th June 1932 by Lord Derby and the name then became the DERBY BATHS or Pool. very popular with local residents and filled with 800,000 gallons of filtered seawater from the Mersey.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Freeman and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ2893, 64 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 13 October, 2004   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 18 June, 2005
Category
Swimming pool   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 284 932 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:25.8422N 3:4.7464W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SJ2893) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 2050 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register