SJ9593 : Hyde Chapel Garden of Remembrance

taken 7 years ago, near to Gee Cross, Tameside, Great Britain

Hyde Chapel Garden of Remembrance
Hyde Chapel Garden of Remembrance
The Garden of Remembrance at Hyde Chapel was designed by H Lawton and dedicated by Rev Frederick W Barr on 31st August 1966.
Hyde Chapel
The history of Hyde (Unitarian) Chapel goes back to before 1708, when the congregation built the first Christian place of worship in Hyde. A new church replaced the former building in 1846. This second chapel is Grade II listed LinkExternal link amd its high steeple is a noted landmark. More information at LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Gerald England and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ9593, 659 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 11 July, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 13 July, 2010
Geographical Context
Burial ground, Crematorium  Religious sites 
Primary Subject of Photo
Graveyard 
Date (from Tags)
1966 
Person (from Tags)
Federick W Barr  H Lawton 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 952 934 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:26.2521N 2:4.3691W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 952 934
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Garden of Remembrance 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 64 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register