NS8884 : Kinnaird House

near to Stenhousemuir, Falkirk, Great Britain

Kinnaird House
Kinnaird House
This mansion house dating from 1897 was built by Robert Orr who died in 1906 but his descendants maintained ownership until the late 1930's. During the WW2 it became the Headquarters of the Polish Army in Scotland and after the war it came under the control of the Secretary of State for Scotland. In 1977, John Russell bought the house and began restoring the house and grounds to something of their former glory.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright James Allan and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NS8884, 3 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph (First for NS8884)
First in 5 Years (TPoint) ?
Date Taken
Saturday, 8 July, 2006   (more nearby)
Sunday, 9 July, 2006
Mansion   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 884 848 [100m precision]
WGS84: 56:2.5815N 3:47.5808W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NS 885 845
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

This page has been viewed about 467 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
please donate