J3373 : Alex Higgins memorials, Belfast (3)
near to Beal Feirste, Belfast County Borough, Shankill and Springfield, Ireland
Alex Higgins memorials, Belfast
Alex Higgins (18 March 1949 – 24 July 2010), the professional snooker player, was born in Abingdon Street (it has since been redeveloped as Abingdon Drive) off the Donegall Road. He was twice World Champion and twice runner-up.
- Grid Square
- J3373, 1258 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 8 August, 2010 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 8 August, 2010
- Memorial > Tributes (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 334 732 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.3655N 5:56.1533W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 334 732
- View Direction
- Southeast (about 135 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 59 times.