SK0412 : Beaudesert Scout and Guide Camp

taken 11 years ago, near to Cannock Wood, Staffordshire, Great Britain

Beaudesert Scout and Guide Camp
Beaudesert Scout and Guide Camp
Beaudesert in Staffordshire, was one of the family seats of the Paget family , the Marquesses of Anglesey. The estate was obtained by William Paget, 1st Baron Paget in approximately 1550. The estate was broken up by the 6th Marquess of Anglesey in 1936 due to financial difficulties and the family moved to their other main seat at Plas Newydd in Anglesey. The grounds are now used as a scout and guide camp.

LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Geoff Pick and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK0412, 24 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 15 July, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 18 July, 2006
Category
Camp > Scout camp   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 04 12 [1000m precision]
WGS84: 52:42.6088N 1:56.0899W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 048 127
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 2122 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register