SE3520 : The Priest House, Heath

near to Wakefield, Great Britain

The Priest House, Heath
The Priest House, Heath
Part of the old Heath Hall estate and built about 1650 and it was used in 1811 by a group of Benedictine nuns fleeing the French revolution who were staying at the Hall
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stanley Walker and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2010
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE3520, 90 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Sunday, 19 September, 2010   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 19 September, 2010
Category
Historic building   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 353 201 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:40.5761N 1:27.9899W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 353 200
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


This page has been viewed about 39 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
donations accepted