J3674 : The Oval, Belfast (1)
near to Sydenham, Ballymacarret, Ballyhackamore, Queens Island and Ormeau, Ireland
East Belfast snow - 17/20 December 2010
There was a very heavy snowfall which started on the previous evening and a further snowfall during the afternoon of 17 December. This is a series of photographs taken in and around parts of east Belfast on 17/20 December 2010.
- Grid Square
- J3674, 450 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Saturday, 18 December, 2010 (more nearby)
- Saturday, 18 December, 2010
- Football ground (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 363 747 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:36.1542N 5:53.4390W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 365 747
- View Direction
- WEST (about 270 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 181 times.