TQ3674 : St Hilda's church hall, Courtrai Road

near to Catford, Lewisham, Great Britain

St Hilda's church hall, Courtrai Road
St Hilda's church hall, Courtrai Road
The original church building, designed by J E Newberry and built 1898-1900, now used as the church hall. It was listed grade 2 in 2009 (list entry number 1393621) on the grounds of "architectural qualities not normally associated with mission churches".
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2004
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ3674, 102 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph (Third Visitor for TQ3674)
Date Taken
December 2004   (more nearby)
Submitted
Friday, 18 August, 2006
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Former (from Tags)
Church 
Architect (from Tags)
J E Newberry 
Category
Church hall   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3627 7444 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:27.1531N 0:2.4129W
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Church Hall  Grade II Listed 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 224 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
please donate