J4287 : Fishermans Quay, Carrickfergus (4)
near to Eden and Kilroot, Ireland
Fishermans Quay, Carrickfergus
The Fishermans Quay at Carrickfergus was built in the 1830ís to serve the local fishing fleet. The fleet no longer exists. The quay is sometimes used by jetskiers.
- Grid Square
- J4287, 7 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Saturday, 1 January, 2011 (more nearby)
- Saturday, 1 January, 2011
- Quay (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 420 877 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:43.0827N 5:47.7433W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 420 878
- View Direction
- South-southeast (about 157 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 39 times.