TQ2332 : St Saviourís Church, Colgate

taken 7 years ago, near to Colgate, West Sussex, Great Britain

St Saviourís Church, Colgate
St Saviourís Church, Colgate
The church originated as a small chapel built before 1868 by Thomas Broadwood of Holmbush. In 1871 it was rebuilt and enlarged in Gothic to the designs of G. M. Hills. It comprises chancel, nave, north vestry, and south porch. A bell turret sits over the chancel arch.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Rogerson and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ2332, 18 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 26 February, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 26 February, 2011
Category
Church (Church of England)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 231 328 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:4.9168N 0:14.6114W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 231 328
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 56 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register