TQ3871 : St John's church hall, Bromley Road

near to Catford, Lewisham, Great Britain

St John's church hall, Bromley Road
St John's church hall, Bromley Road
This is the same building as in TQ3871 : St John's hall, Bromley Road. Since then it has been thoroughly refurbished. The removal of the trees in the previous photo also make it more visible from the main road. It was built in 1824 by John Forster (of the family who owned much of the land in the Lewisham area) as a private chapel but is now the hall belonging to the adjacent church.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2011
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ3871, 146 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Wednesday, 2 March, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 5 March, 2011
Geographical Context
Community life 
Category
Church hall   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3835 7175 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:25.6725N 0:0.6809W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3831 7176
View Direction
East-southeast (about 112 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Tree  Church Hall  Restoration 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 68 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register