TL0602 : The Priory and allotments, Kings Langley

near to Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, Great Britain

The Priory and allotments, Kings Langley
The Priory and allotments, Kings Langley
The surviving building of the former Dominican priory established in 1308 by Edward II, next to the Royal Palace of Kings Langley. Although much restored this is the only surviving building from the medieval palace complex. It is now part of Rudolph Steiner School, Kings Langley and is used for staff accommodation. The foreground allotments are also part of the school.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Graham Hale and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2009
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL0602, 14 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Saturday, 21 November, 2009   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 17 March, 2011
Category
Religious buildings > Priory   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 065 026 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:42.7377N 0:27.5610W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 065 026
View Direction
South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


This page has been viewed about 127 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved