SP2864 : Warwick Courthouse

taken 13 years ago, near to Warwick, Warwickshire, Great Britain

Warwick Courthouse
Warwick Courthouse
Situated in Jury Street at SP2864 : Warwick crossroads, this building houses the Town Council Chamber and the Tourist Information Centre. It also has an elegant ballroom on the first floor that is still used for public occasions. As recorded by the SP2864 : Plaque on Warwick Court House it was built in 1725 and it replaced a tavern which survived the fire of 1694 and above which was the Mayor's Parlour.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Stowell and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SP2864, 742 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 5 June, 2005   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 2 July, 2005
Category
Court   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SP 282 648 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:16.8376N 1:35.2840W
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 464 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register