SK6347 : Four Bells, Woodborough

near to Woodborough, Nottinghamshire, Great Britain

Four Bells, Woodborough
Four Bells, Woodborough
The current building dates from 1927, but there was a public house here by at least 1762. Until 1844 it was known as The Eight Bells.
Seen from the open space called Governors' Field.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Alan Murray-Rust and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2011
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK6347, 85 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Sunday, 20 March, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 23 March, 2011
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Park and Public Gardens  Business, Retail, Services 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 6307 4773 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:1.3894N 1:3.6701W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 6309 4770
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Public House  Half-Timbered  Mock Tudor  1927  Village Green 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 36 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved