SJ9494 : Hyde Christian Fellowship

near to Hyde, Tameside, Great Britain

Hyde Christian Fellowship
Hyde Christian Fellowship
The building was originally the Friends Meeting House dating from 1873 SJ9494 : Friends Meeting House 1873, but has been extended and updated since. In the early 20th century it was used by the Hyde Town Mission. Later the building housed the 'Fellowship Evangelical Church', run on a part-time basis by John Gaskell. After his death in about 2001 the building was sold and the Hyde Christian Fellowship, which had started on Crook Street in 1985 relocated here.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Gerald England and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2011
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ9494, 1080 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Saturday, 26 March, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 27 March, 2011
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Place (from Tags)
Hyde 
Category
Church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 947 946 [100m precision]
WGS84: 53:26.9152N 2:4.8671W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 947 946
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Church  Friends Meeting House (Former)  Evangelical Church 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 51 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register