J3372 : The Elmwood Hall, Belfast (7)
near to Beal Feirste, Belfast County Borough, Shankill, Windsor and Stranmillis, Ireland
The Elmwood Hall, Belfast
Built in 1859-62, to a design by John Corry, as Elmwood Presbyterian church. The builder was one Henry Martin who might have been the predecessor of H&J Martin. The tower was built a bit later – in 1872. The railings and gateposts date from 1873. Now the home of the Ulster Orchestra.
- Grid Square
- J3372, 865 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 29 August, 2010 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 10 April, 2011
- Church (former) (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: J 334 726 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.0537N 5:56.2062W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 334 726
- View Direction
- West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 42 times.