SC3875 : St Andrew's House

taken 6 years ago, near to Douglas, Isle of Man, Great Britain

St Andrew's House
St Andrew's House
The former St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church (later United Reformed Church) at the corner of Finch Road and Prospect Hill. Originally built in 1832 and altered in 1867, the building was sold during the 1970s.

Most of 'Old St Andrew's' was demolished to make way for a modern office block but we can still see the spire, at the junction of Finch Road and Prospect Hill, as it was included in the modern building.

LinkExternal link - St Andrew's URC
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Dixon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SC3875, 490 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Monday, 25 April, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 1 May, 2011
Category
Church (converted)   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SC 380 756 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:9.0386N 4:28.8656W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SC 380 755
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 88 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register