TQ3648 : St Stephen's church - east end

near to South Godstone, Surrey, Great Britain

St Stephen's church - east end
St Stephen's church - east end
A simple brick building dating from 1869, originally the Godstone Station School. It became a church in 1905, now one of three in the parish of Godstone and Blindley Heath. It serves the village of South Godstone, which developed around Godstone station (opened 1842) and is on Station Road (A22).
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2011
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ3648, 42 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Wednesday, 4 May, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 7 May, 2011
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Place (from Tags)
South Godstone 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3634 4853 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:13.1817N 0:2.9471W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3635 4852
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Anglican Church  Brick Building  Former Village School 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 43 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
donations accepted