SJ6211 : Burcot Row

taken 7 years ago, near to Wrockwardine, Telford And Wrekin, Great Britain

Burcot Row
Burcot Row
Council houses to the SW of Wrockwardine, erected in 1929 by the then Wellington Rural District Council. The RDC was merged into Wrekin District in 1974, and the area has since come under the aegis of Telford & Wrekin Council (or the Unitary Authority, as it is now known)
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Law and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ6211, 12 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 6 August, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Thursday, 11 August, 2011
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 6220 1142 [10m precision]
WGS84: 52:41.9476N 2:33.6476W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 6220 1139
View Direction
NORTH (about 0 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Council Houses 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph (Fourth Visitor for SJ6211)
This page has been viewed about 27 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register