SJ9250 : St Chad's Parish Church, Bagnall

taken 7 years ago, near to Bagnall, Staffordshire, Great Britain

St Chad's Parish Church, Bagnall
St Chad's Parish Church, Bagnall
The parish church at Bagnall was built in 1834 to a design by J. Beardmore - the tower and chancel were added in 1878. The church is constructed of millstone, and is situated on the site of a chapel which may originally have been dedicated to St Michael.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright William Starkey and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ9250, 15 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 14 August, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Wednesday, 17 August, 2011
Geographical Context
Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites  Burial ground, Crematorium 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 9283 5096 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:3.3506N 2:6.5055W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 9285 5095
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Third Visitor for SJ9250)
This page has been viewed about 69 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register