SJ8793 : Former St Andrew's Church

near to Levenshulme, Manchester, Great Britain

Former St Andrew's Church
Former St Andrew's Church
The Church of St Andrew at the corner of Hardicker Street and Stockport Road (A6) was founded in 1899. This building closed as a church in 1988 and is now converted into apartments.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Dixon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2011
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ8793, 37 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Friday, 19 August, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 20 August, 2011
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  Religious sites  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Route (from Tags)
A6 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 8778 9335 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:26.2071N 2:11.1247W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 8780 9334
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Place of Worship  Church  Apartments 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register