TQ9321 : St Mary's Church, East Guldeford

taken 7 years ago, near to East Guldeford, East Sussex, Great Britain

St Mary's Church, East Guldeford
St Mary's Church, East Guldeford
Built by Sir Richard Guldeford in 1505 entirely of brick. Sir Richard died on crusade a year later. It is the only Romney Marsh church in Sussex in the diocese of Chichester. There is no running water or electricity.
Church of St Mary
C15 Grade II* listed LinkExternal link church accessed by footpath off Guldeford Road.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Julian P Guffogg and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ9321, 137 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 28 August, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 29 August, 2011
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Church (from Tags)
St Marys 
Place (from Tags)
East Guldeford 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 936 215 [100m precision]
WGS84: 50:57.6542N 0:45.4056E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 936 215
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 43 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register