SD6801 : The Parish Church of St George, Tyldesley

taken 7 years ago, near to Tyldesley, Wigan, Great Britain

The Parish Church of St George, Tyldesley
The Parish Church of St George, Tyldesley
The Parish Church of St George in Tyldesley was consecrated in 1825 and extended in 1887. It is a Grade II listed building.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Dixon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SD6801, 34 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 28 August, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 29 August, 2011
Geographical Context
Religious sites  City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 6885 0196 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:30.8034N 2:28.2725W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SD 6888 0195
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
19th Century  Place of Worship  Nineteenth Century  Church  Church of England  Parish Church  English Heritage  Grade II Listed  Anglican 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 33 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register