SN8606 : Grade II* listed Church of St Cadoc, Glynneath

taken 7 years ago, near to Morfa Glas, Neath Port Talbot/Castell-Nedd Port Talbot, Great Britain

Grade II* listed Church of St Cadoc, Glynneath
Grade II* listed Church of St Cadoc, Glynneath
Anglican church built as a chapel in the 17th century, rebuilt 1808-1809 for the Williams family of Aberpergwm. Extended in 1836-41. Located on the north side of the B4242, at the edge of the driveway to the ruins of Aberpergwm House.
Grade II* listed in February 1993.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SN8606, 13 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 4 September, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 September, 2011
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SN 869 061 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:44.5292N 3:38.3691W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SN 869 061
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church  Anglican Church  Grade II(star) Listed 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 118 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register