SU9653 : Merrist Wood House

taken 7 years ago, near to Worplesdon, Surrey, Great Britain

Merrist Wood House
Merrist Wood House
The original Victorian house now used as the headquarters of the Merrist Wood Agricultural College. Built in 1877 for the owner Charles Shrubb by the celebrated architect Norman Shaw in a style closely related to the Arts and Crafts movement.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Alan Hunt and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU9653, 47 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 3 September, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 5 September, 2011
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  Country estates 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 9613 5343 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:16.3153N 0:37.4015W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 9613 5342
View Direction
North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Country House 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 197 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register