SK9770 : Organ in St Mary le Wigford Church, Lincoln

taken 7 years ago, near to Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Organ in St Mary le Wigford Church, Lincoln
Organ in St Mary le Wigford Church, Lincoln
1858 Forster & Andrews, and in 1871 the present organ chamber was built.
Some time after the organ was moved and enlarged by T H Nicholson.
2 Manual and pedals, with 16 speaking stops.
Believe presently not in working condition. Separate console on south side.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright J.Hannan-Briggs and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK9770, 465 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
Contributed by
Julian P Guffogg   (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 10 September, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 10 September, 2011
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Church (from Tags)
St Mary Le Wigford 
Place (from Tags)
Lincoln 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 9749 7094 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:13.5941N 0:32.4671W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 9749 7094
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Church Organ  Pipe Organ 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register