J3471 : Rushfield Avenue, Belfast
near to Stranmillis, Beal Feirste, Rosetta, Ballynafeigh and Windsor, Ireland
20 mph zones, Belfast
Photographs showing some of the places in Belfast where the maximum speed permitted is 20mph. The usual maximum, in most urban areas, is 30mph. The photographs submitted by me appear as a matter of neutral geographical and historical record only. I have no connection with any campaign or official body.
- Grid Square
- J3471, 201 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Saturday, 17 September, 2011 (more nearby)
- Saturday, 17 September, 2011
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 345 717 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:34.5521N 5:55.2479W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 344 716
- View Direction
- North-northeast (about 22 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 30 times.