S3906 : Coill Mhic Thomáisín (Kilmacthomas): Railway viaduct
taken 10 years ago, near to Coill Mhic Thomaisin and Kilnagrange Bridge, Waterford, Ireland
- Grid Square
- S3906, 3 images (more nearby )
- Nigel Cox (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Geograph (First for S3906)
First in 5 Years (TPoint) ?
- Date Taken
- Saturday, 7 October, 2006 (more nearby)
- Monday, 16 October, 2006
- Viaduct (more nearby)
- Subject Location
Irish: S 393 064 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:12.5076N 7:25.5502W
- Camera Location
- Irish: S 394 063
- View Direction
- West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 760 times.