TQ3178 : Renfrew Road

near to Lambeth, Great Britain

Renfrew Road
Renfrew Road
The former Tudor-Gothic Magistrates' Court (1869, by Thomas Charles Sorby) is now a Buddhist centre. Beyond, another public building, a fire station complete with watchtower (1868/1896, by Edward Cresy/Robert Pearsall and the LCC) has found a new life, as flats. Both Grade II listed.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Stephen Richards and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ3178, 227 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Date Taken
Saturday, 12 March, 2011   (more nearby)
Sunday, 25 September, 2011
Geographical Context
Housing, Dwellings  Religious sites  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3162 7867 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:29.4998N 0:6.3313W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 3159 7870
View Direction
Southeast (about 135 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

Other Tags
Listed Building  Victorian Architecture 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register
Get Involved