J4477 : Trees, Ballysallagh forest, Craigantlet
3 km from Holywood, Ireland
Ballysallagh forest, Craigantlet
Ballysallagh forest (approximately 430 acres) is probably the dominant feature of the hills around Craigantlet. Owned by NI Water but managed by the Forest Service. It is mostly conifers with a small amount of deciduous woodland.
- Grid Square
- J4477, 50 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 29 September, 2011 (more nearby)
- Thursday, 29 September, 2011
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 441 777 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:37.6301N 5:46.1522W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 441 777
- View Direction
- South-southwest (about 202 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 31 times.