J4477 : Fungus, Ballysallagh forest, Craigantlet (3)
taken 5 years ago, 3 km from Holywood, Northern Ireland
Ballysallagh forest, Craigantlet
Ballysallagh forest (approximately 430 acres) is probably the dominant feature of the hills around Craigantlet. Owned by NI Water but managed by the Forest Service. It is mostly conifers with a small amount of deciduous woodland.
- Grid Square
- J4477, 58 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Thursday, 29 September, 2011 (more nearby)
- Thursday, 29 September, 2011
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 441 777 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:37.6461N 5:46.1420W
- Camera Location
- Irish: J 441 777
- View Direction
- Northeast (about 45 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 26 times.