SU4688 : Champs Chapel Museum

taken 6 years ago, near to East Hendred, Oxfordshire, Great Britain

Champs Chapel Museum
Champs Chapel Museum
The Champs Chapel Museum is a local village museum housed in the former Chapel of Jesus of Bethlehem, built in 1453 by Carthusian monks and now commonly called Champs Chapel. The building is at the junction of Church Square and High Street with a war memorial within its fenced enclosure.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Roger Templeman and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU4688, 70 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 1 October, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 1 October, 2011
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites  Roads, Road transport 
Former (from Tags)
Chapel 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 4604 8888 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:35.8135N 1:20.2034W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 4604 8888
View Direction
Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Museum  War Memorial Cross 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 263 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register