TL4010 : Roydon: The Church House & the village sign

taken 11 years ago, near to Roydon, Essex, Great Britain

Roydon: The Church House & the village sign
Roydon: The Church House & the village sign
The Church House is next to St. Peter's Church and was built c. 1475. The village sign shows that Roydon was mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086, but also has modern icons of the canal and railway in the village.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Nigel Cox and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TL4010, 106 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Wednesday, 25 October, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 29 October, 2006
Category
House   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TL 408 102 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:46.3662N 0:2.3574E
View Direction
WEST (about 270 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Third Visitor for TL4010)
This page has been viewed about 165 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register