SU9057 : St Barbara's Church

taken 6 years ago, near to Deepcut, Surrey, Great Britain

This is 1 of 4 images, with title St Barbara's Church in this square
St Barbara's Church
St Barbara's Church
The West wall of St Barbara's church showing the plaster relief of St Michael and the Dragon. The original name of the church was 'St Michael & All Angels' . St Barbara was adopted as the Patron Saint of the Royal Army Ordnance Corps in 1922, and the church was rededicated to St Barbara on 1st October 1967. For another view of the interior refer to picture SU9057 : St Barbara's Church.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Len Williams and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SU9057, 27 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 22 January, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Monday, 23 January, 2012
Geographical Context
Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 9036 5715 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:18.3784N 0:42.3065W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SU 9037 5714
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 61 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register