SO7745 : Countess of Huntingdon's church

taken 6 years ago, near to Lower Wyche, Worcestershire, Great Britain

Countess of Huntingdon's church
Countess of Huntingdon's church
Designed by Henry Hadden and built on the Wells Road in 1874.
It is now a Gym.
Other buildings nearby were part of the Ellerslie public school and have been absorbed into Malvern College.
The 1960s block of flats in Abbey Road (below the Wells Road) is often described as being out of place in the Victorian area.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Bob Embleton and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO7745, 1101 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Friday, 27 January, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 28 January, 2012
Category
church   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 775 453 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:6.3612N 2:19.7694W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 802 459
View Direction
West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Supplemental image
This page has been viewed about 88 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register