SK9769 : Malandry Fields

taken 6 years ago, near to Boultham, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

This is 1 of 2 images, with title Malandry Fields in this square
Malandry Fields
Malandry Fields
A corner of the South Common also known as Malandry Closes. The site of the Hospital of the Holy Innocents, known as 'The Malandry', a leper hospital thought to have been founded by either Bishop Bloet or Alexander, 1123-48 and survived until the late 15th century. Now the site for visiting fairs and circuses or car-parking for Lincoln City Football Club at nearby Sincil Bank
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Richard Croft and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK9769, 120 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 28 January, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Tuesday, 31 January, 2012
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Public buildings and spaces  Park and Public Gardens  Suburb, Urban fringe 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 9721 6950 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:12.8207N 0:32.7450W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 9724 6942
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Other Tags
Common Land  Common 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 41 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register