TQ5975 : The Coach House, Ingress Abbey

taken 6 years ago, near to Greenhithe, Kent, Great Britain

The Coach House, Ingress Abbey
The Coach House, Ingress Abbey
Ingress Abbey and the Coach House were constructed in 1833 by James Harmer, an Alderman of the City of London and wealthy lawyer. The house incorporated some remnants of the earlier 17th and 18th century house which was mostly demolished in 1815. It took its name from a farm once owned by the nuns of Dartford Priory. It is now the centrepiece of the new riverside development of Ingress Park - see LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Marathon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
TQ5975, 50 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Saturday, 28 January, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 4 February, 2012
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  Housing, Dwellings 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 5919 7504 [10m precision]
WGS84: 51:27.1181N 0:17.3792E
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! TQ 5921 7504
View Direction
West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 204 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register