SK9871 : Monks Road

taken 6 years ago, near to Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Great Britain

Monks Road
Monks Road
In 1885 a Congregational chapel was built in Croft street but it seems that by the turn of the century it had become a Primitive Methodist chapel or mission room. Anyway the Congregationalists built another (mission) chapel in 1896-98 here at 189 Monks Road. In 1975 this became the Elim Church and by 2002 was a builders’ workshop. It is now a branch of the co-op.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jo Turner and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SK9871, 346 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 23 October, 2011   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 5 February, 2012
Geographical Context
Religious sites  Business, Retail, Services  City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 98625 71424 [1m precision]
WGS84: 53:13.8425N 0:31.4384W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SK 98639 71438
View Direction
Southwest (about 225 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 35 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register