NT9927 : Former United Reformed Church

near to Wooler, Northumberland, Great Britain

Former United Reformed Church
Former United Reformed Church
Now called The Glendale Hall and is used for community activities.
The tower behind is the present United Reformed Church.
This building, formerly the English Presbyterian Church, was probably built in 1778. It was renovated in 1887 and a tower was added in 1904. It is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
LinkExternal link
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Les Hull and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
NT9927, 55 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Wednesday, 15 February, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 19 February, 2012
Geographical Context
Sport, Leisure  Village, Rural settlement  Religious sites 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NT 9921 2784 [10m precision]
WGS84: 55:32.6562N 2:0.8446W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! NT 9921 2790
View Direction
SOUTH (about 180 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Church  Former Church  Community Hall 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 20 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
donate to geograph