J4973 : Drain, Newtownards (4)
near to Newtownards and Drumhirk, Ireland
The canal, Newtownards
Newtownards sits almost at sea level and has always been prone to flooding. The “canal” is part of the town’s drainage system.
- Grid Square
- J4973, 107 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 19 February, 2012 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 19 February, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 494 738 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.4473N 5:41.3048W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 494 738
- View Direction
- Northwest (about 315 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 37 times.