J4973 : The canal, Newtownards (5)
taken 5 years ago, near to Newtownards and Drumhirk, Northern Ireland
The canal, Newtownards
Newtownards sits almost at sea level and has always been prone to flooding. The “canal” is part of the town’s drainage system.
- Grid Square
- J4973, 135 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Sunday, 19 February, 2012 (more nearby)
- Sunday, 19 February, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 495 737 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.4131N 5:41.2046W
- Camera Location
- Irish: J 495 737
- View Direction
- Northwest (about 315 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 65 times.