SS7690 : Former Bethany Presbyterian Church, Port Talbot

near to Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot/Castell-Nedd Port Talbot, Great Britain

Former Bethany Presbyterian Church, Port Talbot
Former Bethany Presbyterian Church, Port Talbot
Located on the corner of Station Road and Forge Road.
The church opened in 1880. It closed down at the end of 2009 because of a combinations of factors, including declining membership, deterioration of the building and the cost of major repairs.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Jaggery and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SS7690, 77 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Geograph
Date Taken
Friday, 2 March, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 4 March, 2012
Geographical Context
City, Town centre  Derelict, Disused 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SS 766 900 [100m precision]
WGS84: 51:35.7174N 3:46.9739W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SS 765 900
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
Church (Former) 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 23 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register
donations accepted