SE1585 : Entering East Witton

taken 11 years ago, near to East Witton, North Yorkshire, Great Britain

Entering East Witton
Entering East Witton
The Parish Church of East Witton, seen in the background, is dedicated to St. John the Evangelist. It took three years to build, from 1809 to 1812, at the sole expense of Thomas, Earl of Ailesbury, then Lord of the Manor, to celebrate the 50th year of the reign of King George III.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Roger Gilbertson and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SE1585, 10 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Monday, 20 November, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 25 November, 2006
Category
Country road   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SE 15110 85892 [1m precision]
WGS84: 54:16.1079N 1:46.1700W
View Direction
West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (First for SE1585) · First in 5 Years (TPoint) (about)
This page has been viewed about 40 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register