J4774 : Bird box, Kiltonga, Newtownards
3 km from Conlig, Ireland
Kiltonga nature reserve (the Duck Ponds), Newtownards
The nature reserve at Kiltonga (sometimes “Dam Bottom” and also the “Duck Ponds”) is off the Belfast Road (the back road to Belfast via Bradshaw’s Brae). Much of it is very close to housing but it is an attractive walk as well as being a good spot to feed the birds.
- Grid Square
- J4774, 121 images (more nearby )
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Date Taken
- Wednesday, 28 March, 2012 (more nearby)
- Wednesday, 28 March, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 476 746 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.8890N 5:42.9883W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 476 746
- View Direction
- West-southwest (about 247 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 27 times.