J4774 : Wood pigeon, Kiltonga, Newtownards
3 km from Conlig, Ireland
Kiltonga nature reserve (the Duck Ponds), Newtownards
The nature reserve at Kiltonga (sometimes “Dam Bottom” and also the “Duck Ponds”) is off the Belfast Road (the back road to Belfast via Bradshaw’s Brae). Much of it is very close to housing but it is an attractive walk as well as being a good spot to feed the birds.
- Grid Square
- J4774, 115 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Supplemental image
- Date Taken
- Wednesday, 28 March, 2012 (more nearby)
- Wednesday, 28 March, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 476 744 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:35.8027N 5:42.9838W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 476 744
- View Direction
- North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
This page has been viewed about 41 times.