SO5174 : Advertiser Buildings

taken 6 years ago, near to Ludlow, Shropshire, Great Britain

Advertiser Buildings
Advertiser Buildings
In Upper Galdeford. A plaque on the front states "Erected by W F Marks AD 1914". W F MArks was proprietor of the Ludlow Advertiser in the late 19th/early 20th century, and the building was presumably originally built as the newspaper's offices. It now houses two takeaway eateries.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Ian Capper and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO5174, 1817 images   (more nearby )
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Tuesday, 10 April, 2012   (more nearby)
Sunday, 29 April, 2012
Geographical Context
Business, Retail, Services  City, Town centre 
Place (from Tags)
Person (from Tags)
W F Marks 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 513 747 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:22.1095N 2:42.9456W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 513 747
View Direction
EAST (about 90 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map

Other Tags
Upper Galdeford  Ludlow Advertiser  Advertiser Buildings  Takeaways 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

Image classification(about): Geograph
This page has been viewed about 15 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
W Go E
You are not logged in login | register