J5259 : Drumlin near Killinchy (1)
near to Killinchy and Ardmillan, Ireland
In simple (non-technical) words, drumlins are rounded hills, usually of stones and clays deposited by glaciers during the ice age. They form the “basket of eggs” landscape found in parts of Cos Down and Armagh.
- Grid Square
- J5259, 6 images (more nearby)
- Albert Bridge (find more nearby)
- Image classification?
- Geograph (Second Visitor for J5259)
- Date Taken
- Friday, 4 May, 2012 (more nearby)
- Friday, 4 May, 2012
- Geographical Context
- Subject Location
Irish: J 520 597 [100m precision]
WGS84: 54:27.7809N 5:39.3498W
- Photographer Location
- Irish: J 522 596
- View Direction
- West-northwest (about 292 degrees)
Forward to a
friend by email
This page has been viewed about 30 times.