SJ7578 : Former Market Hall (detail)

near to Knutsford, Cheshire, Great Britain

Former Market Hall (detail)
Former Market Hall (detail)
SJ7578 : Former Market Hall was built in 1872 by the Egertons who were Lords of the Manor and had the rights to market tolls. Their coat of arms, in terracotta, is to the left of the upper row of window. There is also a letter "E" in the terracotta decoration beneath each of the upper windows.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright David Dixon and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
year taken
2012
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SJ7578, 111 images   (more nearby)
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Image classification?
Supplemental image
Date Taken
Friday, 4 May, 2012   (more nearby)
Submitted
Saturday, 5 May, 2012
Geographical Context
Historic sites and artefacts  City, Town centre 
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 7516 7854 [10m precision]
WGS84: 53:18.1932N 2:22.4522W
Photographer Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SJ 7515 7853
View Direction
East-northeast (about 67 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+

Forward to a
friend by email


Other Tags
19th Century Building  Victorian  Nineteenth Century  Market Hall 

Click a tag, to view other nearby images.

This page has been viewed about 9 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register