SO8937 : Twyning Manor

taken 11 years ago, near to Twyning, Gloucestershire, Great Britain

Twyning Manor
Twyning Manor
Twyning Manor was built between 1859-62 by Medland & Maberly for Capt. James Stocker. The building was converted into apartments approximately thirty years ago.
Creative Commons Licence [Some Rights Reserved]   © Copyright Philip Halling and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
+
+
1:50,000 Modern Day Landranger(TM) Map © Crown Copyright
TIP: Click the map for Large scale mapping
Change to interactive Map >
Grid Square
SO8937, 63 images   (more nearby )
Photographer
  (find more nearby)
Date Taken
Sunday, 17 December, 2006   (more nearby)
Submitted
Sunday, 17 December, 2006
Category
Manor house   (more nearby)
Subject Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 895 372 [100m precision]
WGS84: 52:2.0349N 2:9.2683W
Camera Location
OSGB36: geotagged! SO 895 371
View Direction
North-northwest (about 337 degrees)
Looking for a postcode? Try this pageExternal link
Clickable map
+


Image classification(about): Geograph (Second Visitor for SO8937)
This page has been viewed about 375 times.
View this location: KML (Google Earth) · Google MapsExternal link · Bing MapsExternal link · OS Map Checksheet · Geograph Map · geotagged! More Links for this image
NW N NE
W Go E
SW S SE
[Mark
You are not logged in login | register